We recently positioned a large mirror from Ikea behind our kitchen sink as a back splash. It serves a few purposes- it reflects light from the windows in the other room to bring more light into our windowless kitchen- but it also helps our baby to see us while we're doing dishes and she's sitting in her highchair. As a result, we get lots of excited screams and giggles while doing dishes.
Here are a few more ideas and tips to get you thinking about your own home:
• Rococo Pink Mirror (first pic above the jump)
• Silk Screened Zoo Animal Mirrors
• Best Places to Hang a Mirror
• Crib Mirrors
• ABC Wall Mirror
• Have guests paint tiles to frame a mirror in baby's room at a shower.
• Minnen Mirror with storage from IKEA
• Lots Square Mirror Tiles with Adhesive Tape from IKEA.
• Vanna Mirror Ikea