Mitchell Gold and Bob Williams are at the top of our list when it comes to well constructed, timeless furniture. Having put several of their pieces to the test in the past, we can vouch for their durability and fine craftsmanship. They're perfect for large and small spaces alike and we're here to show you a few of our favorites (as you can see, we have a thing for blue sofas).
Furniture isn't a light undertaking. We might talk about sofas that come in under a certain price point or try to find the least expensive option possible for our homes, but when it comes right down to it, they're big decisions that require saving and you don't want to pick a piece that will crumble under you over the next several years.
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams creates furniture for everyday life that has clean lines with classic touches and they're made solid as a rock. They aim to create a shopping experience that isn't confusing and is straight forward to make sure you receive the quality and care you're looking for. They also use green practices and most of their pieces are made from sustainable materials.
Aside from making fabulous furniture, we love the company standards and work environment they provide for their family of employees. They have on-site daycare, a health conscious cafe for lunch and an indoor gym and walking track. Happy people make happy furniture!
The best part about Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams work is that they make pieces in every size in every style, making sure you'll be able to find a perfect fit, no matter what size your space is. Tell us which one is your favorite below!
First Row, Left To Right
• Rennie Collection: This collection blends beautifully with other styles in your home and without arms, takes up less visual weight in the space!
• Chester Collection: Although it's not short in size or style, this piece would be great for a full-size focal piece in a room.
• Gabriel Collection: If you're looking for a piece with structure that still provides movie-marathon comfort, this should be your first pick.
• Dexter Collection: For those who love leather, this is a great pick, it will wear well over time while still having tight, clean lines.
• Kennedy Collection: This sofa was designed to bring style to the masses with a more trim price, for small spaces there's a loveseat available in this collection.
Second Row, Left To Right
• Alex Collection: These pieces come in super small sizes and are a perfect way to outfit a tiny space with big color and style.
• Hayley Collection: This piece has a tight back with loose bottom cushions that's a good fit for modern spaces.
• Liam Sofa: These pieces have thin tailored arms that add a bit of personality to a room without taking up extra space.
• Marlena Sofa: This piece is almost armless, yet feels a bit classic and old-worldly with a modern twist.
• Tyler Collection: These pieces are slim, trim and have clean lines. For small spaces or large, these pieces feel fresh and comfortable.
(Images: Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams)