I seriously considered adding a plethora of vintage chairs to my dining table during my last move. However, I found that only having a two-person table didn't quite have the same effect. If you have a large seating table, adding a hodge-podge of mismatched chairs can have a fun and quirky effect.Chances are, the lone vintage chair at the thrift store is much cheaper than buying a brand new dining chair at a home furnishings store. Although vintage can be expensive, if you do your searching you can find great deals! It's also a great conversation starter for any dinner party. As guests might scramble for their favorite chair.
• Jeffrey & Joseph's Sophisticated Sense of Humor
• Look! Mix and Match Vintage Chairs
• Steven Arroyo's Think Tank
• Ashley & Andy's Homemade Home
• Joel & McKenzie's Salvaged Live/Work Loft
Images: as linked above