With summer in full swing I am in the mood to liven up my kitchen with a punch of color. I can't think of a better way to add interest to my open shelving than colorful bowls.
Neutral dinnerware fills my cabinets, but I am getting a little weary of it I must admit. I am ready for a bit of sparkle. The best (and most cost effective) way to change up your dinner collection it to change out your bowls. Most are a great price point and come in fun patterns. Check out the selection below!
• West Elm carries the Modernist bowls ($8) in fun patterns and sizes.
• Conundrum ($64 - $138) makes a hand made set of bowls from reclaimed wood.
• I am always a sucker for Anthropologie's Atom Art Bowls ($8).
• Beautiful and basic, West Elm has a new line of mixing bowls to die for ($16 - $29).
• Abode's bamboo mixing bowls ($14 - $24) add a fun pop of color to any kitchen.
Images as linked above.