Though the Wishbone now comes in a host of totally covetable colors, I'm still partial to the natural wood ones and the way they get even more beautiful with age. There's something lovely and warm and so right about worn wood. That Eames fiberglass chair may discolor over time, but a Wishbone is forever.
1. In a Madrid Apartment from Mi Casa, via Mix and Chic.
2. I love them with cowhide. And did you spot the Tolix chairs in the background? Nuevo Estilo via The Designer Pad.
3. As a desk chair. Always perfect. Always just the right amount of weatherbeaten warmth. From Old Brand New.
4. I love how perfect the chairs are for this beachy interior from Andrew Corrie's Island Home.
5. Too much… or just enough? In a maximalist interior from House Beautiful.
6. Amanda Peet's home in Vogue.
7. Paired with a traditional table for a warm, effortless mix. From Jeanette's Journey Through Time and Place.
8. Lovely with a square table. Residence Magazine via Designspiration.
9. With those beams and that table — just perfect. Red Cottage Inc. via The Kitchn.
10. In a bright kitchen from Skona Hem.
11. Warm wishbones keep a tall, spare space from seeming too cold. Milk Magazine via The Veda House.
12. Plays well with other chairs, too. From Lonny.
13. In color in Evelyn Lee's Sustainable Starter Apartment.
14. In a lovely, lofty Swedish dining room from So Haute Style.
15. In a dining nook in Alex and David's Manhattan apartment.
(Images: as linked above)