I think it's this mixture of good looks and irreverence that's the key to the Bourgie lamp's popularity. It works in nearly any kind of interior — but never blends in.
1. In a traditional dining room, from Marie Claire Maison.
2. A gold Bourgie pops against a blue background. From David Village Lighting.
3. In the tiny and light-filled home of Small Cool 2010 Teeny-Tiny Division winner Beth.
4. A silver Bourgie plays nice with an Ikea cabinet. From Decor8.
5. Home of Cortney Novogratz, featured in Matchbook Magazine.
6. The new multicolored Bourgie, from Fantastic Frank.
7. With a Barcelona chair in a rustic interior. Brava Casa via French by Design.
8. A pair of black Bourgies in a black interior from Aphro Chic.
9. Home of stylist Kate Horsman, via Pinecone Camp.
10. A black Bourgie imparts a little punch to a mostly traditional interior from Heart Home.
(Images: as linked above)