The chair's popularity isn't hard to understand; it's beautiful, comfortable, and works indoors and out, in pretty much any kind of space.
These chairs can be a bit pricey — the 'small' size (the one you see in most interiors) will set you back $900, and that's without a cover — and on sale. Fortunately, vintage ones are pretty easy to come by on Ebay, especially if you don't mind rehabbing a bit.
1. Bedside Bertoia, from Lily.
2. Cozified with a sheepskin in this interior from Design*Sponge.
3. In a modern interior from Yatzer.
4. Well-behaved in grey, in a more tailored interior from Glitter Guide.
5. One more with the furs. And how. From Emmas Designblogg.
6. Could I be more in love with this perfect apartment in the Swedish town of Malmö? Probably not. The diamond chairs are the perfect complement to the airiness of the space. Emmas Designblogg via Apartment Therapy.
7. I spy a diamond chair in this design-packed Barcelona apartment from Miss Design. This particular chair is the 'large' size, with matching ottoman.
8. A lovely little pop of cobalt blue in a bedroom from Jean & Don's Mix of Modern Classics.
9. In the living room of Tim Campbell's California home.
10. Perfect on the rooftop terrace of this Melbourne home from The Design Files.
(Images: as linked above)