Philippe Stark is a master at taking a classic form and reinventing it as a modern icon. Using a single piece of translucent injection-molded polycarbonate, Stark has created the most recognizable chair of the 21st century.
The ghost chair brings subtle elegance to any space and is versatile enough for any room in a home or office. It is quickly becoming a popular chair offered by rental firms for large events such as weddings for its indoor/outdoor use, comfort, and durability.
1. A mid-century modern take on the Ghost chair, from Homedit
2. Designer Michael Moloney's chic Palm Springs dining room, from Elle Decor via Apartment Therapy
3. A colorful office, from Apartment Therapy
4. Better Homes and Gardens
5. Clean and Contemporary, from House and Home
6. A classic bedroom work space, from House Beautiful
7. A cozy white Ghost in the bedroom, from Lonny Magazine
8. A ghost in the middle of a menagerie, from Rue Magazine
9. New England Home
10. The Ghost chair blends into the background of this bathroom, from Style at Home.
(Images: as linked above)