1 & 2. I love these contrasts — the black wall and the white chandelier, the texture of the rug vs. the smooth modern lines of the fixture. Perfect. Home of Sarah Yates, from her blog, A House in the Hills.
3. Love the contrast with the very traditional floral paper in this dining room from Design Manifest.
4 & 5. The dining room of blogger Victoria Smith of SF Girl by Bay. I love the soft girliness of the pink with the modern shape of the chandelier.
6. In a Brooklyn home from Dwell.
7. The Orbit chandelier in black, from Townsend Design.
8. In the Brooklyn apartment of Johanna Methusalemsdottir, from Freunde von Freunden.
9. In a rustic Charleston kitchen from Dwell.
10. In a lovely modern Christmas setting from Sitting in a Tree Events. The laciness of the chandelier almost makes it seem like a Christmas decoration itself.
(Images: as linked above)