Like many other modern classics, the Tolix chairs are equally at home in very traditional or very modern settings. The galvanized versions, paired with a rustic table, have a distinctly industrial vibe; the same chairs are sleek and elegant paired with a modern dining table. You can even mix up different colors for a pop-art vibe.
1. On a city balcony, from Lonny.
2. Multi-colored Tolix chairs make a colorful, happy statement. Bolig via Dear Designer.
3. White Tolix armchairs, softened up with a sheepskin. Via Apartment Therapy.
4. In a Brooklyn home from Design*Sponge.
5. In an all-white office. Holly Becker via Flatmaids.
6. The Tolix is perfect with a large round table in this elegantly modern interior from Interior Magasinet.
7. Vogue via Habitually Chic.
8. In red from The Selby.
9. Mixing these black Tolix side chairs (and a white Tolix armchair) with a wooden table and chairs makes for a modern interior with an extra bit of warmth and texture. From Skona Hem via Desire to Inspire.
11. In mixed bubble-gum colors, paired with some Tolix stools. House to Home via The Kitchn.
12. On the roof desk of Jim & Theresa's House on the Venice Canal.
13. In a traditional kitchen from BHG.
14. Mixed with other chairs in a charming, mismatched kitchen. From Desire to Inspire.
15. The Tolix plays nice with other, more traditional chairs in this interior from Heart Home.
(Images: as linked above)