Napkins are an important part of any party. Personally, I probably make way too big of a deal about picking the perfect napkins, but it's ultimately worth it. Guests notice the little things about your party, and a napkin is going to be one of those things that they won't be able to live without.
I like modern cocktail napkins with prints because it gives a little extra pop of design at the party. If you aren't a fan of mixing and matching plates then napkins are a fool proof way to incorporate color and pattern into your tablescape.
Here are our favorites:
• Elle Decor suggested these bold black and white cocktail napkins.
• Dwell Studio has a variety of modern cocktail napkins that will most likely inspire the entire party.
• Unison modern table linens are a little more subdued and inspiring in a DIY kind of way. These could easily be duplicated in your own home!
• Dwell Studio once again has the modern napkin niche down to a science. These aren't crazy or over the top, but that's just why we like them.
• Graph Paper Napkins are genius. To quote a commenter: "Love this idea, I need them now."
Images: as linked above