We're surveying some of the coolest guys we know about life as a modern dad.
Name: Caleb Gardner
Location: Chicago, IL
Where to find me online: The Exceptional Man
1. My favorite toy from childhood: Chemistry set. I started many a fire.
2. A myth about modern dads: We think we can do it all. We're making it up like everyone else.
3. A parenting trick that works for me and not for my wife: Wrestling.
4. A product I would recommend to another dad: The Toontastic iPad app. So much fun.
5. My favorite children's book: Both my son and I love The Hiccupotamus.
6. A website or blog I visit regularly: A couple of great guys run The Midwestyle, and I'm a huge fan of their work.
7. A song I'll be really bummed if my kids don't end up loving: Hey Jude, The Beatles.
8. A question I hope my kid never asks me: "Do you know a good attorney?"
9. My favorite way to spend a few hours with my kids: Playing in the sprinkler in our (newly acquired) backyard.
10. My parenting superpower: Guitar playing.