We're surveying some of the coolest guys we know about life as a modern dad.
Name: Daniel Lehmann
Occupation: Founder of recrib.com
Location: New York, NY
Find me online: www.recrib.com
Kids: Jacob (5) & Sophia (3)
1. A favorite toy from childhood: I LOVED Battleship, and anything with a remote control
2. A product I would recommend to another dad: I recently purchased a Xootr (scooter) for myself. I can finally keep up with my kids when they are on their wheels.
3. A favorite children's book: As a kid, I loved Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
4. A song I'll be really bummed if my kids don't end up loving: I don't care if my kids don't share the same taste in music, but if they grow up and and don't root for the NY Yankees, we may have a problem.
5. A website or blog I visit regularly: Aside from AT and Ohdeedoh, I really like Mashable.
6. A question I hope my kids never ask me: Bring it on -- I'm prepared.
7. My favorite way to spend a few hours with my kids: This Summer, we've really been having fun playing Bocce.
8. A parenting trick that works for me and not for my wife/partner: I somehow have a way of getting the kids to go to sleep on time and without a peep. When my wife does it, you hear a lot of, "Mommy!!" after they hit the pillow.
9. A myth about modern dads: Man, I don't know. My wife and I are 50/50 parents. I can't think of any myths about us Dads.
10. My parenting superpower: Tickling. I am known in the playground as the "Tickle Monster".
More posts in this series