We're surveying some of the coolest guys we know about life as a modern dad.
1. A myth about modern dads: That we're any different from the last generation of fathers. In the end, we're not.
2. A parenting trick that works for me and not for my wife: Tricks? There are tricks?
3. My favorite toy from childhood:It's so un-PC but my little green army men play set was my favorite. I guess relatively speaking it's absolutely wholesome compared to video games today.
4. My favorite children's book:The first book I remember is still my favorite childhood book - it was a Sesame Street book called The Monster at the End of this Book. I still think it's incredibly clever. When I was a little older, I cherished all the Virginia Lee Burton books.
5. A song I'll be really bummed if my kid doesn't end up loving: Led Zeppelin's Kashmir. How can you not?
6. A website or blog I visit regularly: I have to admit, I love to shop on Amazon. I haven't gone into a store to buy stuff in I don't know how long.
7. A product I would recommend to another dad: I am a big fan of our Duo Diaper bag. It's so simple, any dad won't mind wearing it. We designed it when our son was born–it's timeless.
8. A question I hope my kid never ask me: "Dad, can I borrow the car?" I know it's coming but I'm not looking forward to it. Borrowing the credit card may be a close second.
9. My favorite way to spend a few hours with my kid: We love living in NYC, and any time we have a few hours we head out, wander around the neighborhoods and see what cool, unexpected things we can find.