3. A product I would recommend to another dad: Scotch
4. A song I'll be really bummed if my kids don't end up loving: Really mine has more to do with loving the American standards— anything by Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin.
5. My favorite children's book: Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein.
6. A website or blog I visit regularly: I actually love reading my wife's blog. Its always fun to hear her take on the experiences we share.
7. My favorite way to spend a few hours with my kids: With my daughter, singing and performing karaoke; and my son, painting D&D miniatures.
8. A question I hope my kids never ask me: How many times have I been fired from a job.
9. A parenting trick that works for me and not for my wife: again, Scotch.
10. My parenting superpower: I enjoy play as much if not more than they do.