Name: Willie Hoffman
Occupation: Furniture Maker
Kids: Zelda age 5, Wren age 2
Location: New Haven, CT
Where to find me online: Playable Studio
1. A product I would recommend to another dad: Ergo carrier (We still
carry our five year old when she is tired on long hikes).
2. A parenting trick that works for me and not for my wife: Getting the kids to help me clean the house by pretending we arecharacters in the movie Snow White.
3. My favorite toy from childhood: Marbles.
4. A song I'll be really bummed if my kids don't end up loving: "Louie, Louie".
5. My favorite children's book: Gorky Rises, by William Steig.
6. A website or blog I visit regularly: Playscapes
7. My favorite way to spend a few hours with my kids: In a backyard full of friends.
8. A myth about modern dads: It's all fun.
9. My parenting superpower: Endurance.