Yesterday I wrote about Flowers As Decor and I was really intrigued by the use of floral graphics but my post didn't include any floral wallpaper. It got me thinking that florald don't have to be overwhelming — it's more about the type of floral design you choose… I've always been one for bold design and that definitely stays true in the realm of floral wallpaper. While most of these bold and modern papers are slightly expensive, I really feel as though they would be statement walls that you'd actually want to keep up for years and years to come!
Here are some winning modern floral wallpaper choices I found:
• Blazing Poppies, $148.00 per roll
• Countess: Plum/Charcoal Wallpaper, $75.00 per roll
• Bindweed Wallpaper, $110.00 per roll
• Flower Blossom, $90.00 per roll
• Navy and Green Lacework, $80.00 per roll
Images: 4. Door Sixteen, the rest as credit as linked above