- 1 This curtain from the Purl Bee covers the window without hiding the wall molding.
- 2 A sofa beneath the window makes short curtains a practical choice.
- 3 In Luciano & Marzia's home, curtains stop short of the radiator.
- 4 A cafe curtain provides privacy and adds some color to Rachel's door.
- 5 Beth's curtains are unconventional, but the blue bar at the bottom adds a pop of the room's dominant color at mid-level, between the blue of the chair below and the wall up high.
Photos: Purl Bee (1), Sarah Coffey (2-3), Rachel (4), Beth (5)