How to decorate for the holidays without diving head-first into glittery clutter? Keep it simple and look for things that could work beyond the holiday season. We like pieces that tread the thin line between stylish and kitschy (make sure to check out the edible chocolate shotglasses below...so much fun).
• 5-Piece Menorah, $28 at the MCA Store. (Splits up into smaller candles for use after Hanukkah ends.)
Bottom Photos, Left to Right:
• Marimekko Kivet Tea Towels, $13 at FinnStyle
• Edible Chocolate Liqueur Cups, $5.99 for 12 at 1-800-Gourmet
• Shoji Lantern, $18 at Anthropologie
• Woodland Floral Decorative Tape, $4.99 from Martha Stewart Crafts