I love the simplicity of a clean-lined white bathroom, but to keep it from feeling too cold I'd add different textures of wood, organic shapes, a few plants, and playful Josef Frank curtains.My dream bathroom elements:
2. My husband thinks this Japanese Hinoki Wood Soaking Bath from Bartok Design looks like a coffin, but I can't imagine anything better than relaxing in this wonderfully basic wooden tub.
3. This rectangular Vero sink by Duravit feels modern and matches the hard lines of the tub.
4. Colorful fabric by Josef Frank (available from Just Scandinavian) would be perfect for window or shower curtains.
5. The Covey Stool by Jeff Covey has a classic, industrial look.
6. This gorgeous vintage industrial firewood container from Factory 20 would make a perfect laundry depository.
7. The organic shape of the Drop 2 Pendant, available at Design Within Reach, would offset the hard lines of the sink and tub.
8. We've always wanted a rustic wood medicine cabinet to create a Joesph Cornell-style bathroom display. This one is for sale at Hindsvik Vintage.
9. A grid of the most basic white tile never gets old.
10. Earthenware Dip Cups by up in the air somewhere are beautiful and organic with a twist — each is hand-dipped in bright yellow rubber.