Geometric lines, crosses and arrow prints in neon colors, pinks, bright yellows and mint green. Not traditionally Autumnal, but still really on trend - which makes them fun for entertaining, no matter what the weather is outside.
1. Fold Unfold Tablecloth, designed by Margrethe Odgaard, from A+R
2. Diamond Print Napkins from The Sample Sale
3. Avril Loreti's Santa Fe Table Runner, from Leif
4. Hand printed table runner, from Sara Lee Parker
5. Arrow printed napkins from Rachel Craven
6. Chevron Print from Home Sweet
When Dabney's not writing around here, she's digging through other people's attics for fun and interesting stuff, or running around with her bloodhound Friday. Originally from the East Coast, she's still shocked to find herself living in Missouri.
Read more from Dabney »