I recently went through the exciting, and somewhat grueling, process of registering for my wedding. When it came to choosing table linens I was not overly impressed with the selection at most of the major department stores and chains. Why settle of the overly floral or "put a bird on it" solution when there are so many awesome alternatives?
This guide is all about modern linens with clean lines and fun patterns, an easy gift or stocking stuffer for any host on your list this year.
1. Burst Placemat, Anthropologie ($16)
2. Two Organic Linen Tea Towels, Etsy ($16)
3. Flowie Gerrie Napkins Set of 2, Design Public ($38)
4. Natural Red Striped Linen Fabric Loose Covers, Etsy ($26.50)
5. Six Everyday Napkins, Heath Ceramics ($45)
6. Chilewich Dahlia Placemat, All Modern ($12)
7. Puutarhurin Tarhaat Tea Towel Set of 2, Marimekko ($36
8. Metallic Clover Printed Napkin Set of 4, West Elm ($24)
9. Raw Wood Placemat, West Elm ($24)
MORE MODERN LINENS ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• Totally On Trend: Modern Table Linens
• Modern Table Linens: Smart Sources
• 10 Bold Patterned Placemats
(Images: as credited above.)