Tassels. Those neatly packaged little bits of fringe that have been around for ages and have been found decorating everything from rugs to loafers to burlesque dancers are making a comeback.
The trend has both an element of the refined and the carefree, making it one that anyone can embrace. Whether you choose to go for free spirited or luxe versions, they're a lot fun. Below are a few of my favorites for the home.
1. Tassel Place Setting from Once Wed. Similar tassels here .
2. Tasseled Sheer, Pottery Barn Teen, $41
3. Leather Tassel Keychain, K.slademade, $18
4. Sombrero Sheet Set, $58-$248 from Anthropologie
5. Cocktail Stirrers, as seen on Martha Stewart.
(Images: as credited above)