Mollie's "San Francisco Fog" Room
Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- San Francisco, CA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- San Francisco can be a pretty foggy place, full of beautiful greys and whites, lined with a huge sandy shore. Brought those colors into the bedroom in a warm and cozy way.
- Colors used in my room:
- Light warm grey, white, bone cream (for paints.) Accents in warm woods and blacks.
- Tips for using color successfully:
- Repeat colors in multiple places in a room!
- San Francisco Fog