This weekend, a lot of Fall Curers will be hosting a party in their newly Cured spaces. For them (and the rest of you entertainers out there), here are our tips for creating quick and easy mood lighting with candles...
• Line tealights against a mirror to create a flickering reflection.
• Arrange tealights along a mantelpiece or ledge to create a focal point.
• Float candles in a bowl for an instant centerpiece.
• Fill a cylinder vase with water and float flowers and a candle inside.
• Fill a tray or platter with small stones and place pillar candles on the rock bed.