Go vertical using your fridge or any other magnetic surface with this magnetic marble run
by Bernhard Burkard.
Back in August I wrote about our play time dilemma and shared ten creative solutions that I had found for small space play. You responded with some great suggestions and ideas. Since then I've come across a few more fun ideas for those of you without a dedicated room for toys. Here are ten of my favorites.
Feel free to let us know about any more products or DIY ideas at your house designed for small space play.
1. Choose pieces that serve multiple functions like this chair + puppet theater from menut estudio.
2. Create a play city in any nook and cranny with washi tape. By le jardin de juliette.
3. No space for a dollhouse? This dollhouse purse by Charla Anne does the trick.
4. Go vertical using your fridge or any other magnetic surface with this magnetic marble run by Bernhard Burkard.
5. This play kitchen by Petit Citron can be rolled up in a hurry just in time for guests.
6. This custom Lego travel box by Finley and Oliver is perfect here, there, or anywhere, and I love that it functions as both storage and a play surface.
7. If you have a simple cardboard box , you can create entire landscapes in which to play just about wherever your heart desires. By The Imagination Tree
8. A fort in a bag is a compact way to create big time fun. By Meg + Andy
9. No room for an easel? Go vertical and create an art station on your wall for endless art fun. From Lowe's Creative Ideas.
10. If a train table isn't fitting into your small space, try a simple piece of paper plus a little paint instead. Roll it up for easy storage when not in use. From Wylie's Party by Poppy Haus.
(Images: as linked above)