So you've made or bought your kid a play kitchen and they're just clanging pots around? Come on folks - fill that fridge, stock those shelves, pack that pantry and line that larder! We're back with more online tutorials for play food you can make. Here are five great ones of varying degrees of difficulty including one no sew pizza that anyone can make.
• 1 Peas in a Pod by Josie of Mr. Monkey Suit
• 2 Sloppy Pizza by Jackie of Avocado & Papaya
• 3 Agnolotti Pasta by Angie of Treasures for Tots
• 4 Sugar Cookies by Heather of Heather Hales Designs (for very small children use embroidery embellishment instead of beads)
• 5 Banana in Peel and/or Corn in Husk by Shannon of Just Stuff