Halloween is one of the craftiest times of the year for me, since it's a matter of principle that I make my kids' costumes every year. This year, though, I want to get the kids in on the action and let them get messy. While they can't help me with the sewing, they certainly can help decorate the house with these easy kids crafts.
1. Yarn Spider Sacks, Modern Parents Messy Kids.
2. Paper Plate Monsters, Simple as That Blog.
3. Paper Cup Spiders, Craftown.
4. Egg Carton Monsters, The Centsible Life.
5. Pipe Cleaner Spiders, She Knows.
6. Googly Eye Pumpkins, Blog a la Cart.
7. Juice Box Monsters, Crafts by Amanda.
8. Paper Plate Spider Webs, Mommy Savers.
9. Mummy Halloween Cards, Curly Birds.
10. Paint Chip Monsters, Lizzie Jane Baby.
(Images: as linked above)