We've seen vertical gardening, rooftop plants, and balcony containers as clever solutions for small spaces. But are there others? I went looking for other tiny spots to add a little green — in other words, where to garden when you don't have a garden.
- There's also under the stairs, of course. Courtesy of BMStudio.
- Barreau & Charbonnet created these window vegetable gardens, perfect for dense urban living.
- Nobody (except Better Homes & Gardens) ever uses the MIDDLE of the driveway for anything useful.
- Sweet Paul Magazine reminds us that there's always some random empty drawer in your house, waiting to fulfill its earthly purpose.
- And, after these, if you're still out of room, there's always your car (as seen on Volkwagen Utah).
(Images: as linked above)