Or Tiffany Blue, light blue, sky - whatever you prefer. By any name, we love how the vibrant hue always manages to brighten up a room. This recent post
on the color reminded us of some of our favorite interiors in which it is used...
- Several touches of blue complement the wall of maps in this room by interior designer Steven Gambrel.
- A memorable interior from Domino (via sfgirlbybay). We find the shade always looks great when paired with a subtle green.
- Light blue takes on an icy, winter-y feel in this mainly white room from an Apartment Therapy House Call.
- This interior from Domino is what we first thought of when contemplating robin's egg blue interiors. Unfortunatelynow that the magazine is gone it's hard to find images from this particular home, but we found this snippet at Girl Meets Glamour.
- A cheerful blue bathroom from Kelly Osborne of See Jane Work at Design Public.