Earlier this winter, we took a look at some new designs that IKEA was adding to their popular group of textiles. New for April, IKEA is adding even more new patterns and colorways, including a whole new line inspired by Africa.
1. New line of Vilme textiles designed by Emma Jones. The line includes curtains, cushions and a throw ($3.99 - $29.99).
2. New lampshade ($13)to coordinate with the Renate series of colorful linens and pillows ($4.99 - 19.99).
3. New Blue colorway in the Stockholm series - pictured here is the mohair throw in blue ($29.99)and the Asa Gray designed cushion ($14.99).
4. More of the new blue Stockholm - the Blad curtains ($59.99) and the Blad fabric ($8.99/yard).
5. Another new lampshade ($13) - this one coordinates with the Alvine Parla bedroom textile collection ($4.99 - 19.99).
All available at IKEA this spring.