We can't get enough of the fun, bold and patterned look of wallpaper on the ceiling. Though it's a gutsy move, we think it has the potential to pay off quite big. We gathered five spaces so attractive, they have us wondering what pattern we'd choose for our ceilings.
If you're bold enough to try wallpaper on your walls, is it an easy step to move to the ceiling? Are walls the gateway to other surfaces in your home? Only you can answer that (and we certainly hope you give your opinion), but in the meantime, we can get plenty of non-committal inspiration from these great spaces:
1) A busy, orange pattern spotted on Veranda via Live, Love Decorate.
2) Sophisticated and playful yellow and white stripes spotted at House to Home, via Live, Love Decorate.
3) Golden medallions seen at Country Living Magazine.
4) Green with envy, on Katy Elliot.
5) Florals everywhere with Graham & Brown Spirit.
Even more wallpapered ceiling inspiration:
Look Up! Inspiration for Your Ceiling
Wallpaper Your Ceiling?
Look! Wallpaper Walls, Doors and Ceiling
Images: Linked above