Sometimes I think toy cars are like LEGO; they just keep multiplying forever until they take over your space. And, like LEGO, they can cause some serious damage if you step on one. So it's important to have a good storage system. We've rounded up some options before, but here are a few more to inspire you to get organized.
- Vintage Crate Car Storage featured at 4 EGT: Any vintage crate can take your car storage from utilitarian to aesthetically pleasing in a hurry.
- Cozy Car Caddy at Homemade by Jill: You can sew this one on your own pretty easily, and it has the advantage of being portable.
- Cargo Car Storage at Fler.cz: This Czech company makes these environmentally friendly cargo cars that are toys in themselves as well as storage for other cars. With their most recent design update, the cargo car rolls on wheels itself.
- Hanging Car Storage Shelf from What About Wood: These handmade wooden shelves in the shape of a car hold between 35 - 40 toy cars.
- Cassette Holder Car Shelf at Little Miss Alizzi: Remember when there were these things called cassettes? If you come across an old cassette storage shelf, you can make this car holder, too. We love the chalkboard back for labeling.
Got any other great ideas for keeping those cars from underfoot?
(Images: as linked above)