Is your mom a foodie or a wiz in the kitchen? Here are some practical and beautiful gifts that you should send your mom to tell her how much you appreciate her and her culinary tendencies.
1. A lovely handmade and unique apron to add to her collection ($85).
2. A box of oranges and avocados to stock her fridge for the spring ($39).
3. Coffee of the month club so that she never runs out (cost varies on your selection).
4. A marble and wood serving board for the dinner parties that she hosts ($48-$198).
5. Le Creuset Heritage Stone Casserole Dish because it's a gorgeous addition to the kitchen and can also function as a serving dish ($85).
6. 'Vibrant Food' cookbook if she is interested in eating more seasonally ($18.94).
7. The elegant Bree Teapot for the tea loving mama ($29.95).
8. Passion Fruit Caramel Bar because she has probably never tried anything like it before (plus it's award-winning!) ($10).
9. Small and practical bowls to help her out in the kitchen while she cooks ($8).