Alongside spring time flowers and fresh green grass is a favorite holiday - Mother's Day! It's a great chance to take a moment and appreciate our familes: both from the children's perspective and the parents' too.
Celebrate the moms in your life with some simple DIY projects that even young kids can help create. It's so special to receive something handmade from a little one. I think all Mothers can agree it's one of the sweetest things ever. (But the chance to sleep in Mother's Day morning probably comes in as a close second).
- Hanging Flower Arrangement, Crafts Unleashed
- Modern Art Plates, CraftJr
- A Spotted Vase, Elle Interior Sweden
- Mother's Day Newspaper, Martha Stewart Living
- Bath Salts, Bath Activities for Kids
(Images as linked above.)