Mother's Day is the perfect holiday to do something more personal than your average gift. Even if you are a last-minute kind of person like I am, there are ways to fit in a quick project for the moms in your life!
These printables are the perfect example of an easy DIY craft that anyone can do and all kinds of moms will appreciate. Make them more personal by adding your own embellishment. This list has a variety of styles to fit different moms too - from Grandma to the first-time hipster Momma. Happy Mother's Day!
Personalize your printables:
- Print it on extra-special paper.
- Frame it in a shadow box with some added mementos and keepsakes.
- Add children's handprints, footprints, or finger prints to the print.
- Add a personal message and sign your names across the bottom.
- Go all Martha and add some glitter (or glitter glue sticks with kids).
And the links to these printables:
(Images as linked above)