Everybody loves a good dining table. Some of the best conversations in the world have been passed over them, from budding romances to brokered power deals. And, dining tables are always the stage for bountiful spreads. Read more for details on the handsome ones featured above.
Dining tables are the ultimate multi-taskers in every home. Eating is merely one of the many activities buzzing about them. They have seen us pay our bills, watch Hulu or Netflix, conduct business meetings, craft and sew, and do homework. For all that dining tables do for us, we should be paying it a salary.
Here's the line-up of the great dining room tables featured above:
1. Kalon Studios Isometric Table. $1,600.00. Made with natural, sustainable materials and is finished with a "non-toxic wood oil."
2. Ikea Bjursta. $199.00. Made of eco-friendly particle board using formaldehyde-free adhesives and sealed with clear acrylic lacquer.
3. Structured Green Drop Table. $2,750.00. Made of the discarded "drops" from the woodworking floor.
4. Lammhults Fellini Table by Design Love Arbén. $ Available upon request. Made of the sustainable combo of birch veneer over plywood.
5. CB2 Bobby Dining Table. $399.00. Made of wood composite top with a nontoxic lacquer finish.
6. Team 7 Eviva. $ Available upon request. Made of wood from managed forests, formaldehyde-free adhesive, and finished with herb oil.
7. Organo Carol Berry Collection. $ Available upon request. Made of kirei board, FSC-Certified wood and zero-VOC finish.
8. Urban Hardwoods Walnut Dining Table. $7,100.00. Made of a salvaged tree from Seattle.
9. Environment Marison Dining Table. $2,995.00. Made of reclaimed peroba wood from Brazilian homes and factories.
(Images as linked)