Here's the line-up of the great dining room tables featured above:
1. Kalon Studios Isometric Table. $1,600.00. Made with natural, sustainable materials and is finished with a "non-toxic wood oil."
2. Ikea Bjursta. $199.00. Made of eco-friendly particle board using formaldehyde-free adhesives and sealed with clear acrylic lacquer.
3. Structured Green Drop Table. $2,750.00. Made of the discarded "drops" from the woodworking floor.
4. Lammhults Fellini Table by Design Love Arbén. $ Available upon request. Made of the sustainable combo of birch veneer over plywood.
5. CB2 Bobby Dining Table. $399.00. Made of wood composite top with a nontoxic lacquer finish.
6. Team 7 Eviva. $ Available upon request. Made of wood from managed forests, formaldehyde-free adhesive, and finished with herb oil.
7. Organo Carol Berry Collection. $ Available upon request. Made of kirei board, FSC-Certified wood and zero-VOC finish.
8. Urban Hardwoods Walnut Dining Table. $7,100.00. Made of a salvaged tree from Seattle.
9. Environment Marison Dining Table. $2,995.00. Made of reclaimed peroba wood from Brazilian homes and factories.
(Images as linked)