If your family hasn't been inducted to the world of Peppa Pig, then you are in for a treat! Puddle-jumping Peppa and her little brother George have taken the world by storm. And after hours of Peppa Pig on repeat, if you find yourself wondering "what would it take to make Peppa Pig's room in real life?", then here's everything you need to do exactly that!
Clockwise from top left:
1. Sew Amy Butler Tangerine fabric from Fabric.com into curtains.
2. Hang the kids' art using washi tape as seen on Simple Stylings.
3. Grab a lime green cuckoo clock from eBay.
4. No luck finding George's green dinosaur blanket in the real world, but this bedding set from DwellStudio is pretty darn cool.
5. For a luxe option, check out this purple bunk bed from Posh Tots. Even better, paint your own wooden set purple!
6. No yellow carpet? A yellow wool rug from Overstock will do just fine.
7. These adorable white polka dot sheets from Land of Nod are just like Peppa's!
8. And who could forget George's green dinosaur? From the Peppa Pig World store.
For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of meeting Peppa Pig and family, here you go!
(Image credits: Peppa Pig; Alison Gerber)