Stuck with a drab dresser? A boring hand-me-down nightstand? Lackluster shelves? Instead of resorting to white paint again, take your cues from these pieces and create gorgeously colorful storage.
- Painted doors perk up a vintage sideboard. Via Poppytalk.
- Mismatched, multi-hued shelves would look great in a home office. Via Agent Bauer.
- An Ikea Billy bookcase gets a unique twist with colorful glass. Via Apartment Therapy.
- Stunning pieces in designer home Finn Juhl's home in Denmark. Via The North Elevation.
- A bookshelf looks chic backed in colorful contact paper. Via Wunderweib.
(Images: 1. Jean-Marc Wullschleger/Living Agency for Real Living via Poppytalk. 2. Agent Bauer 3. Marie Claire Maison via Apartment Therapy. 4. The North Elevation 5. Wunderweib)