Audiophiles love their records like bibliophiles love their books, and as anyone who has tried to fit a collection of either into a small space can attest it can take some creative finesse to make it work. In a quest to make space for my own record collection I did a bit of research and came up with these inspiring images of beautifully organized and displayed vinyl collections from our own tours and around the web.
1. A low console is a stylish option and just the right size for a single row. From Marina Replicates Her Boston Home on Apartment Therapy.
2. Wall mounted shelves are a great space saving option. From Design Sponge.
3. Simple white shelves are perfect for keeping a sizable collection looking sleek. From Matthew Mau's Creative Loft in the Chapman Building on Apartment Therapy.
4. A petite bookshelf houses a record collection and player and is topped off with a lamp and vignette tying it in with the rest of the room. From Sophie & Isaac's Eclectic Minimal Home on Apartment Therapy.
5. Stacked crates also serve as a stand for the player. From Allison & Luke’s Comfortable Eclectic Apartment on Apartment Therapy.
6. Clean white shelves are topped with artwork and a lamp, making the most of every surface without looking cluttered. From Style at Home.
7. A perfectly sized shelf on a wall mounted console is a sleek solution that blends seamlessly with the decor. From BHG.
8. A simple crate on the floor is perfectly suited to this room's relaxed bohemian design. From Design Sponge.
9. Lining the top of a built-in, the records add to this room's collected charm. From Grant & Mark Transform a Neglected House on Apartment Therapy.
10. The glossy black shelves housing this collection fit right in with the graphic style of this room. From Adam's Eclectic Vintage Bungalow on Apartment Therapy.