If you want to add color, but don't like brights or trendy colors, mustard yellow is a wise choice. It's muted enough to work with different design styles and bold enough to make any room look chic.
Here are some of our favorite examples of mustard in action:
- A carved armchair and striped rug are perfect partners for an otherwise muted room. From Mrs. Jones.
- Vintage Krueger chairs complement the wood table while standing out against the black & white rug. From Design*Sponge.
- Three bold, solid colors create a dramatic office space. From Canadian House & Home.
- A mustard pillow looks striking against a mix of floral patterns. From House to Home.
- This otherwise neutral kitchen gets a dose of style from a unexpected cabinet color. From Pocknell Studio.
(Images: As linked above.)