It's the most popular color in the world, so you likely have someone on your holiday list who would appreciate a blue-hued home accessory. And, of course, if it's your favorite color, you might just find a gift or two to add to your own wish list.From vintage Czechoslovakian glassware to an indigo-colored saucepan, each of these accessories is attractive and useful. Plus, they're a great way to add just a bit of a well-loved color to any home.
- A unique, artful paper bowl for your little sister's first place. $94 at Gretel.
- This blue vase would look gorgeous on just about any mantel. $40 at Terrain.
- Vintage seltzer bottles are perfect for a cozy, vintage-style kitchen. $36 at Olden Home's Etsy shop.
- This sliced agate finial would make for a stylish, unusual stocking stuffer. $55 at Chic Shop.
- Alessi's fish sugar shaker is sweet for your coffee-swilling best friend. $33 at Fitzsu.
- Pair these with some gourmet jam for your friend who loves having everyone for brunch. $16 for four at West Elm.
- Pretty, Sengalese baskets would make a thoughtful gift for an avid knitter. $68 - $198 at Serena & Lily.
- Sculptural, bright blue glasses for your old roommate's new house. $35 per pair at Marimekko.
- A classic Le Creuset saucepan for your food-obsessed beloved. $130 at Williams-Sonoma.
- A set of midcentury modern candlesticks for your design-loving parents. $150 for three at Ruby Lane.
Images: As linked above.