Today we bring you Sophie Demenge telling us the story of her favorite thing: a stunning framed collection of signed Time Magazine covers, given to her by her mother.
Today we bring you Sophie Demenge and her favorite thing - her stunning framed collection of signed Time Magazine covers, given to her by her mother.
• The Stars: Sophie and her husband Michael started a furniture company called Oeuf to create simple, clean, intuitive products that are easy and safe to use, designed with a European sensibility that is fun and stylish. They live with their two kids in a Brooklyn brownstone and enjoy making all kinds of things, just as much as they did the day they started!
• More Videos: Go To Video Channel
• Submissions Welcome: Are you a Maker? Do you have great how-tos and tips to share? Do you have a winning personality or are you just a great character? Tell us here and we'll consider sending our video team to tape you for the site.
Links and Related Posts:
• One Minute Tip: Why it's OK if Your Room is Not Completely Perfect
• The Oeuf Family's Homemade Gift Tradition
• Sophie and Michael's House Tour
(Image credits: Rebecca Blumhagen)