The Toronto Interior Design Show 2011 (IDS11) this past week featured some exciting new Canadian designs and designer stars. I adored the Sibling Revelry feature exhibits and especially the project by Sarah & Theo Richardson.
• I adored the Sibling Revelry feature exhibits and especially the project by Sarah & Theo Richardson, shown in images 1 - 4.
• the Andrew Richard Design booth showing the new collection of outdoor furniture completely with a wall waterfall.
• Bench Rack by Vik & Fougere.
• multi-color leather club chairs at the CTL Leather Inc. booth.
• The Carrol Street Woodworkers booth at Studio North. Images 8 & 9 show the Push Button Dresser, Turned Light Fixtures, and Lath Table.
Images: Rachael Grad