1) Luc's third birthday had been brewing in my mind for awhile. I knew I wanted my dear friend Roxana of Roma Winkel to make his cake toppers. She came up with the theme and Lucas loved the idea. The perfect excuse to order him the geomitribe shirt from Tiny Wales !
2) For party favors, i stitched a crumpled piece of kraft paper (for a worn leather look) to tiny paper bags and glued plastic indians from the 99 cent store onto them. Lucas filled them with his favorite candies and a tiny thank you note.
3) Each little guest was given a feather headband that Lucas had helped me make using potato stamps and paper bags.
4) To section off the party area, we stapled fringed squares of kraft paper to twine and strung them across the back yard.
5) The cake toppers turned out fab - and really made the entire party. Such a happy day for my wild three year old!