Conor's attractive room is full of items handmade by family or chosen with care from artists and artisans on Etsy. Lisa tells us more and shares some great resources: We knew we were expecting a boy, but wanted to create a whimsical, bright, gender neutral space for Conor that could also be enjoyed by any future siblings. The room is small (approx. 12x10) and oddly configured, but by utilizing the dormer space for the glider we were able to make it work.
Most of the decorations were handmade by Conor's family or purchased from Etsy. Conor inherited my collection of bird field guides and ornithology books, which are displayed in the hutch. We included several bird decorations to continue the theme.
Conor just turned one and loves spending time in his room!
• Crib: Bonavita Peyton
• Changing table: IKEA Hemnes
• Glider: Best
• Crib Set: handmade by Conor's mimi, fabrics by Tanya Whelan
• Hanging book bin: Land of Nod
• Mobile above changing table: vintage Irmi used by myself and Conor's aunt
• Quilt: handmade by myself from pattern by Moda Bakeshop and fabrics from Moda ("Sweet")
• Alphabet embroidered hoops: handmade by myself from pattern by Etsy seller Penguin and Fish
• Name banner: custom from Etsy seller Toodle-ooo
• Rug: Capel "Sailor Boy"
• Collages above crib: from Etsy seller Maple Shade Kids
• 3 animal prints: from Etsy seller Electric Boogaloo
• Prints above changing table: from Etsy seller The Black Apple
• Stuffed owl on shelf: from Etsy seller Manic Muffin Totes
• Bird dreamcatcher : from Etsy seller Tamar
Thanks Lisa! Readers, you can find Lisa and Conor at And Puppy Dogs Tales.