Beth tells us about Haley's soothing and sweet room: Back in February when we found out we were having a girl, I knew I wanted her room to be very feminine. I also knew that I hated all the gaudy pink and bright colors sold at most stores for girls.So, originally, I set out to make my daughter's room a shabby chic/vintage space. It started out that way, but at some point, it turned into a hodgepodge of crafty, pastel girliness. And I love it!
• Crib, dresser, curtains, and wooden bowls: IKEA
• Dresser hardware: Anthropologie
• Crib bedding and bookshelf: Target
• Jeremiah 1:5 print: Brown Paper Packages
• "Haley" typography birth print: Mosie Posies
• Je t'aime and Love prints: The Wheatfield by Katie Daisy
• Postcards (glued to wooden bowls): Skippy Designs
• Stuffed whale: Flipping Adorable
• Rug and "Haley" letters: Hobby Lobby
• Bird and rose figurines: Michael's
• Baby shower invitation: made by my mom
• Butterfly decals (on canvases): Stampin' Up
• Framed photographs taken by me, my husband, and Encre Photography
Thanks Beth! Readers, see Beth's work on Liz Anne Photography.
(Images: Liz Anne Photography)
Have you seen our Nursery & Kids Room Submission Form? In addition to working with some readers to feature full tours, we will also share the best as "My Room" posts on Ohdeedoh -- short, quick tours of great rooms. Submit yours right here.