A baby's room that exudes tranquility is not just good for the baby, but for the parents too. Jennifer has achieved this in her daughter's room: Our goal was to transform this small space into a serene, calming nursery for our baby girl Morgan. I had a difficult time trying to narrow down a colour scheme, but in the end I just picked fabrics I loved and went from there and ended up with this serene cream, light pink, white and dark brown.I personalized all the Ikea furniture by adding square silver knobs, it really transformed the look of the furniture.
• Crib: Loft 4in1 by Aldi Juvenile
• Crib skirt: DIY - purchased yards of Caden Lane fabric and made myself
• Blanket on Crib: Caden Lane
• Changing Pad Cover: Caden Lane
• M Wall Decal: Circle Line Studio
• Alphabet Animals and Numbers: InkTreePress
• Hamper: Lovell (espresso fern)
• Dresser: Hemnes Ikea
• Bookcase: Expedit Ikea
• Chair: Poang armchair Ikea
• Nightstand: Hemnes Ikea
• Silver Knobs: Home Depot
• Rug: Bed Bath and Beyond
Thanks Jennifer and Morgan!
(Images: Jennifer Walsh)