Noah's room is a great example of incorporating retro/vintage items while still having a modern vibe. His mom Casey writes: I wanted Noah's room to flow with the rest of our home, so the overall style I would say is vintage, with a touch of modern. The room isn't based on "blue for boys"...I like many colors, so everything is colorful!
I was inspired by a vintage image of some shelves and these crates with casters.
• diy ball mobile and blanket hanging over crib
• Oeuf Sparrow Crib from Modern Nursery
• chair from Modern Dose
• curtains from Urban Outfitters, hemmed up
• 3 vintage school charts: 2 from Etsy, 1 from Present & Correct
• everything else we either had already or found at antique fairs/shops
Thanks Casey and Noah!
Have you seen our Nursery & Kids Room Submission Form? In addition to working with some readers to feature full tours, we will also share the best as "My Room" posts on Ohdeedoh — short, quick tours of great rooms. Submit yours right here.